Tuesday 3 October 2017

Reporting - Alternative Media

As an ordinary citizen I believed media is not sharing the right narrative. It is an accommodating one where select few decide what we want to see / hear.

This was rightly stated by Doordarshan newsreader Ms Ravindran “But I don’t enjoy watching the news as much. I understand the competition is tremendous. But why should it lead to aggression? At the moment there seems to be a war going on between channels and as a viewer I don’t think I’m interested in that. I just want to see what’s going on in the world.

Somehow I believe today alternative media helps to communicate the manipulation carried out. It is commendable that this was correctly shared by Ms Shefali Vaidya and Ms Shubhrastha.

I think today we need to switch to alternative media like blogs, YouTube videos etc. to search the truth ourselves. 

Let’s search truth, read and share it. Free ourselves from the few self proclaimed owners of news / facts.

YouTube links:






Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment